A Conditioner bar is a solid alternative to traditional liquid conditioners. They are user-friendly, environmentally friendly and good for your hair. But if you’ve never used one before, they can seem a bit tricky. In this article you’ll read how to use a conditioner bar, so that you too can get silky smooth and healthy hair.
For an optimal hair day, every day! Discover the alternative to the polluting plastic conditioner bottle.
Benefits of using conditioner bars
- Conditioner bars are more environmentally friendly than traditional conditioners, which come in plastic bottles.
- Conditioner bars last longer than liquid conditioners.
- Conditioner bars are a godsend when you are traveling or go on vacation.
- Conditioner bars can help to save you money.
What is a conditioner bar?
A conditioner bar is a super nice alternative to a liquid conditioner. The conditioner bar from Nature Bar is made with 100% natural ingredients, in addition, all our bars are vegan and not tested on animals. In short, good for you and the planet. A conditioner bar is also more environmentally friendly than traditional conditioners, which come in plastic bottles. And because they’re firm, they last longer than liquid conditioners. Moreover, conditioner bars are a godsend when you are traveling or go on vacation.
Using a conditioner bar is a great way to save money and reduce waste.
How to use a conditioner bar
- Wet your hair thoroughly first.
- Hold the Conditioner Bar under the warm (shower) jet for about 20 seconds, so that the bar becomes warm and soft.
- Then gently massage the bar over damp hair. Starting at the roots and working your way down. You can also run the bar through your hair with your fingers. Concentrate on areas that are particularly dry or damaged.
- Let it soak in for 1-2 minutes, before rinsing it out.
- Enjoy silky smooth and healthy hair.
And that’s it! Using a conditioner bar is very easy.
Conditioner bars are a sustainable and effective alternative to liquid conditioners. They are easy to use and can provide a number of benefits for your hair and scalp. If you’re new to conditioner bars, be sure to follow the tips above to get the most out of them.