In the soap Atelier in Amsterdam, the natural soap and shampoo bars are handmade according Artisanal methods. Every Nature Bar is hand-poured and hand-cut. Using the finest botanicals, butters and oils plus a repurposed ingredient.
Vegan & cruelty free
Natural Skincare: A Guide to Healthy, Glowing Skin
Natural skincare is a holistic approach to skincare that uses natural ingredients to nourish and protect the skin. It is a great alternative to conventional skincare products, which often contain harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances.
Benefits of Natural Skincare
There are many benefits to using natural skincare products, including:
- They are gentle on the skin. Natural skincare products are made with natural ingredients that are less likely to irritate the skin. This makes them a good choice for people with sensitive skin.
- They are effective at cleansing and moisturizing. Natural skincare products can effectively cleanse and moisturize the skin without stripping away its natural oils.
- They are good for the environment. Our natural skincare products are biodegradable, vegan and cruelty-free.
- Save plastic waste, our natural skincare products a free of (micro)plastics
Skin Care Routine
A basic skincare routine consists of three steps: cleansing, Exfoliate and moisturizing.
Cleansing is important to remove dirt, oil, and makeup from the skin. Be sure to choose a cleanser that is gentle and appropriate for your skin type.
Exfoliating your skin is important because it removes dead skin cells, unclogs pores, and helps to improve the overall appearance of your skin. Exfoliating your skin can also help to improve the absorption of other skincare products.
Moisturizing is essential for keeping the skin hydrated and healthy. Be sure to choose a moisturizer that is appropriate for your skin type. Like our botanical boost serum for the face and out whipped body butter for the skin.
Skin Care Products
There are a variety of natural skincare products available on the market. Here are a few examples:
- Face bar: Look for a cleanser that is gentle and non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog your pores.
- Moisturizer: Look for a moisturizer that is appropriate for your skin type. If you have dry skin, look for a moisturizer that is rich and creamy. Like our whipped body butter. If you have oily skin, look for a moisturizer that is lightweight.
- Scrub bar: Look for a scrub product which contains natural scrub particals like out coffee scrub bar. We recommend exfoliating your body 1-2 times a week.
Natural skincare is a great way to keep your skin healthy and glowing. By following a simple skincare routine and using natural skincare products, you can achieve healthy, radiant skin.